May 3, 2012
October is the month of Our Lady and being so, we will be offering a special Marian Pilgrimage of Europe with no other than Fr. Jesus Richie Santos SDB as spiritual chaplain. Highlights of the tour as follows
- See the Chapel of Apparition and the Basilica in Fatima where the visionaries are buried, attend the Candlelight procession.
- Walk through the narrow streets of Santarem and visit the Church of the Miracle containing the oldest recorded Eucharistic miracle
- See the birthplace of a powerful intercessor, St. Anthony in Lisbon (popularly known as St Anthony of Padua)
- See the world famous Unesco heritage site Santiago de Compostela and visit the Cathedral of St. James the Apostle, housing the remains of the Saint.
- Visit the Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar, and see the magnificent altar built right where Mary appeared to the Apostle James before her Assumption into heaven.
- See the little village in Garabandal at the foot of Cantabrian Mountains of Spain where St. Michael the Archangel and Our Lady appeared to 4 visionaries.
- Visit the birthplace of Blessed Alexandrina, who lived for 13 yrs taking only the Holy Eucharist. See the incredible phenomenon of the Cross that mysteriously appeared at Balasar. Earth from this Cross still remains and defies all attempts to eradicate it.
- Visit Barbastro, hometown of Jose Maria Escriva, founder of Opus Dei
- See the Shrine of Montserrat located on top of a 4,000 ft mountain and visit the Basilica where you have the chance to kiss the Black Madonna with child (La Moreneta) which is believed to be carved by St Luke in Jerusalem and brought to Spain.
- Visit the Grotto where Our Lady of Lourdes appeared to St. Bernadette. Attend the Blessing of the Sick and Candlelight procession
- Visit the Birthplace of St Ignatius in Loyola and view the Incorrupt body of St Bernadette in Nevers.
- Visit the Chapel of Our Lady of Miraculous Medal and see the incorrupt body of St. Catherine Laboure in Paris
You can email us at travel email@example.com if you are interested to join this pilgrimage so we can send you the details or call +63 2 9040187.